Song of the day: Ours by Taylor Swift
Ciao!
One of my favorite cartoons used to be Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. That was like the best show that was ever created. (: I loved how every episode was good and that they never made a bad one. My favorite character was Wilt. (: Haha, I liked him because he was super nice and awesome and looked funny.
The other day I was bored so I decided to draw him. Well, sketch actually. My best drawings are sketches, but it really does take some kind of artistic talent(I think) to sketch something. Not to brag because I don't do that. (;

There it is! Kinda messy, lot's of erased lines because I draw too hard. -__- But yeah. Then, doing what I did with a previous sketch, I copied it with a printer and colored in the copy so I wouldn't mess up the original.

And there's the colored one. (: If you've never heard of the show, you might want to look up pictures of it so you could compare them to this. *hint hint* ;D
That's all for now!
Arrivederci!
~Lily~
No comments:
Post a Comment